Below are a few reasons why VDC makes for easier, safer, and more cost-effective design products:
- Gain detailed knowledge of who, what, when, where, why, and how before breaking ground
- Resolve issues through detailed discussion and instantly provide alternatives
- Show the final product before actual construction, making absolutely sure that it is up to the client’s standards
- Evaluate all systems hollistically
- Seamlessly coordinate with subcontractors, field superintendents, tradespeople, and others
- Create lifelike mock-ups in real-time that represent real world occurrences
In summary, VDC ensures maximum efficiency, collaboration, and client satisfaction, making it an integral part of the design process. VDC is the embodiment of the future of design, and according to current trends, will be a standard industry practice in the immediate future.